Incense Holder - Pebble Coloured Glass
Le Galet, or the pebble, is a playful and minimal bubble of 100% Borosilicate glass transformed into a modern incense stick holder.
Perfectly paired with your favourite scent from the Maison Balzac handmade Japanese incense range.
Hand blown glass & available in a range of colours.
Height 2.2cm, Width 5.6cm, 3mm wide hole in the centre to welcome the base of any incense stick.
Each pebble features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- To safely clean this precious piece, we recommend wiping with a dry cloth, or hand washing with a soft bristle brush.
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
- Always place the incense in a holder on a stable heat resistant surface out of reach of flammable objects while in use.
- Ensure the ash lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour the furniture or create a risk of fire.
- Wait until the ash has completely died out before touching to clean up.
- Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Do not move the incense once lit.
- Ensure incense is placed out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts.
- Burning incense will create smoke: please ventilate the space after use.