Candle - Tatine City of Night
An ode to the distinctive and mysterious spirit of Jim Morrison.
Ghostly notes of dark hinoki oil and charred vetiver blend with cypress and fir needle to create a deeply fragrant resin. Black pepper and evocative woody floral accords are finished with velvety leather and oaken whiskey. Totally seductive.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- Skilled papermakers craft this paper stock using 100% certified reusable energy. The design is intentionally constructed without adhesives and is created using 30% reimagined post-consumer materials artfully produced using craft manufacturing and reputable foils.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.