Stone Soap - Charcoal
Activated Charcoal Olive Oil Bar Soap can help minimise the appearance of pores and remove toxins. Activated Charcoal has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is often used to treat mosquito bites and inflamed skin. Activated Charcoal Olive Oil Bar Soap can be used on your face and body. This is a dense bar of soap that retains its form, will never crack and will not leave the usual soap residue on your shower shelf or bathroom vanity. Activated Charcoal Olive Oil Bar Soap is beneficial to all skin types but particularly oily. Treat your skin kindly everyday.
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all natural olive oil bar soap is made on a beautiful sun drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap was developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap we have ever used - it feels beautiful to use, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and doesn't crack or get the dreaded soapy slime that many soaps do.
- No SLS/SLES
- No Dyes
- Natural ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil-free
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
What are the benefits of Olive Oil Soap?
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about olive oil soap is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants - Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types - Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin - Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.
Can I use olive oil soap on my face?
Thanks to its moisturising and nourishing properties, olive oil soap can be used on the face. It is mild and cleanses the skin without drying it.
Skin Benefits of Activated Charcoal Soap
Activated Charcoal Saardé soap effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities and dead skin cells. The result is smooth supple and even toned skin. Dirt, toxins, heavy metals and chemicals are attracted to the charcoal molecules and washed away.
Takes Care of Oily Skin
Deep Cleans Your Skin
Help Reducing Acne
Very Gently Exfoliates
Reduces Pore Size
Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal, Rosemary Extract.