Incense - Le Vert
An incense perfumed with the metaphoric interpretation of the colour green: a sweet, earthy and slightly bitter bouquet reflecting the subtle taste of Japanese matcha tea.
This box holds approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality, hand rolled on the Island of Awaji in Japan.
Olfactive notes: Green Leaves, Matcha Tea
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- Always place the incense in a holder, on a stable heat resistant surface. Make sure no flammable items such as curtains or books are near the incense.
- Ensure the ash lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour the furniture or create a risk of fire.
- Wait until the ash has completely died out before touching to clean up.
- Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Do not move the incense once lit.
- Ensure incense is placed out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts.
- Burning incense will create smoke: please ventilate the space after use.
Ingredients: jimi (or tabunoki) powdered wood, natural oils