Incense - L'apres Midi
An incense made to articulate the sense of calm and warmth conveyed by Claude Debussy's symphony Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun*. The earthy vapours of sawdust and resinous notes of cypress harmoniously impersonate the animalic grace of the faun.
*Please play Claude Debussy’s symphony Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun while burning.
This box holds approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality, hand rolled on the Island of Awaji in Japan.
Olfactive notes: Wood Dust, Cypress
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- Always place the incense in a holder, on a stable heat resistant surface. Make sure no flammable items such as curtains or books are near the incense.
- Ensure the ash lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour the furniture or create a risk of fire.
- Wait until the ash has completely died out before touching to clean up.
- Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Do not move the incense once lit.
- Ensure incense is placed out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts.
- Burning incense will create smoke: please ventilate the space after use.
Ingredients: jimi (or tabunoki) powdered wood, natural oils