Incense - Le Reve
Le Reve incense conjures the emotions of a dream so delectable that they had to be captured into an idyllic perfume. Warm notes of sandalwood gently surround the deep, rich notes of dry leaves. Just like a dream.
This box holds approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality, hand rolled on the Island of Awaji in Japan.
Olfactive notes: Sandalwood, Dry Leaves
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- Always place the incense in a holder, on a stable heat resistant surface. Make sure no flammable items such as curtains or books are near the incense.
- Ensure the ash lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour the furniture or create a risk of fire.
- Wait until the ash has completely died out before touching to clean up.
- Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Do not move the incense once lit.
- Ensure incense is placed out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts.
- Burning incense will create smoke: please ventilate the space after use.
Ingredients: jimi (or tabunoki) powdered wood, natural oils