Incense Gift Set - Black Chapelle
We can't imagine an egg without a shell and we can't think of incense without a holder. So we have imagined this set, ready anytime you need to slow down or perfume your personal space. Simply pull the drawer of the box, unite the glass pebble with the incense, and now, relax.
- Colour: Opaque Black
- Size: 5.6cm wide, 2.2cm high
- 3mm wide hole in the centre of the pebble to welcome the base of any incense stick.
- 100% borosilicate glass
- Scent: La Chapelle
- Olfactive notes: Sandalwood, Myrrh
- Ingredients: Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood, natural oils
- This box holds approximatively 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality, made on the Island of Awaji in Japan.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- Always place the incense in a holder, on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Make sure no flammable items such as curtains or books are near the incense.
- Ensure the ash lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour the furniture or create a risk of fire.
- Wait until the ash has completely died out before touching to clean up.
- Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Do not move the incense once lit.
- Ensure incense is placed out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts.
- Burning incense will create smoke: please ventilate the space after use.
- To safely clean the glass pebble, we recommend hand washing with a soft bristle brush.
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
NB: slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.