Glass Essential Oil Burner - Smoke Grey
We invite you to a silent perfume ceremony with our oil burner, hand crafted from pink borosilicate glass.
Carefully follow these three simple steps:
Gently pour water into the circular recipient and delicately add five drops of our oil burner blend. Ignite the tea light to infuse the water with a gentle warmth. Breathe deeply, and enjoy!
Made from 100% Borosilicate, hand blown glass & available in a range of colours.
Height 12cm, Top diameter 10cm
Each oil burner comes with an Australian beeswax candle and features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- To safely clean this precious piece, we recommend hand with a soft bristle brush.
- To remove essential oil residue, let soak in warm water and gently wipe with a sponge.
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
- Always ensure the vessel is within sight when the candle is lit. Keep away from flammable objects. Do not move the vessel once the candle has been lit. Be careful, the glass may become hot.
- Do not use oil without water. In order to prevent irritation, do not exceed the recommended 5 drops of oil.
- Please note, this vessel was not intended to be used with wax melts.